Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Qhemet Biologics Olive and Honey Hydrating Balm



Ingredients

Pure Olive (Olea Europa) Oil, Virgin Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Oil, Pure Grapeseed (Vitis Vinifera) Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetable Emulsifier, Pure Wildflower Honey, MSM (Methysulfonylmethane), Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols), Essential oil blend

Cost: 8oz $16.00

Review

This stuff is gold for real! It is a sticky constancy like honey which at first I was wary of. I cannot stand sticky or oily hair! But when I put it on my wet hair it was fantastic after it dried. My hair was so soft and so moisturized. I use a leave-in conditioner or a moisturizer under this product, really anything will do. This product will seal in any moisture it ends up on top of. It is not a moisturizer however because it does not contain water. You only need a little. I use it every day and one jar lasts me 5 months and I am very heavy handed. This stuff is all natural so this is awesome! It has a light lemony scent like all of her products.

I would not use it on my dry hair because products act better for me when my hair is wet. But I have heard that other ladies like it on dry hair as well.

Qhemet Biologics is a great brand. The owner responds lightening fast to emails and is very personable. However, due to these products being handmade, there may be up to a two week wait time for your products to be shipped. Also, sometimes the online store is closed due to sale preparations and to restock supplies.

These products have gone through intensive testing and have only the finest ingredients. QB is also available in some retail locations in a few metropolitan cites. I know that Senab in DC carries Qhemet Biologics.


The verdict

Best. Stuff. Ever. 5/5 stars!

2 comments:

  1. I love this stuff. Thanks for recommending it. It works on wet & dry hair for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ No problem! I think my hair does not like to be cowashed so often so this product is working allot better on my dry hair then before!

    ReplyDelete