Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hairveda Whipped Clouds


Ingredients

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit (and) Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vitamin E, Hydrolized Collagen Fragrance. 4oz.

Cost: 4oz $7.75, 160z $27.00

Review

I don't know about this one yall. When I opened it up it looked like some oil floating on top of some cottage cheese. It felt like spongy cottage cheese. It is slimy as well. It smells like dirty vegetables, I think the smell is supposed to be cucumber? I'm sorry but like with food you "eat" with your eyes first. And I guess in this case you "eat" your nose and your touch first as well. This is a SheaAloe mixture, but I could not imagine putting this mess in my hair, let alone touching with a 7 and 1/2 foot pole.


On the site it says not to use it on wet hair because it may leave your hair crispy. Well I only can put stuff on my hair when it is damp or wet, otherwise my hair will not absorb it.
I gave it to my cousin for her to use it as a moisturizer/lotion. She is a lotion freak and she won't even put it on her skin. She put it on her hair and it left a oily mess.

Luckily I got this stuff for free. Otherwise I would be mad.

The Verdict


I can't do this stuff man 1/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment