Sunday, July 26, 2009

Karens Body Beautiful Hair Milk


Ingredients

Purified Water, Jojoba and Avocado Oils, Vegetable Wax, Vitamin E, Panthenol, Arnica and Calendula Flowers, Echinacea, Nettle and Horsetail Extracts, Vegetable Glycerin, Wheat Germ Oil, Fragrance Oil and Natural Enzymes


Cost: 8oz, $16

Review

I made sure I got the unscented version so I wouldn't be biased because of the scent. I wanted to see how the Hair Milk performed rather how it smelled. I used it as a leave in at night, and woke up to matted dry hair. I usually use QB AOHC as a leave in at night and have never had a problem.

Then I used it during the day as a leave-in a couple days later. It was a humid day. The reason why I mention the humidity is because the Hair Milk has glycerin which is a humectant. Humectants absorbs moisture from the air, so when the humidity is high enough your hair will be moisturized. However, if the humidity is low, it will draw the moisture from your hair making it dry.

Even on a hot humid day it dried my hair out. I think it is because of the vegetable wax, which seems to be a key component of this product.

Now my FH uses it, he has 2b hair. He likes it.

The Verdict

I give it 1/5 stars for my hair. I will not be repurchasing and my FH will be using up the remaining bottle. For his hair I give it a 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment